* Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
* Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
* Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
* Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
* Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
* Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
* Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
* Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
* Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
• Minimum 8 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
Diploma degree in Civil / Architecture
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia