To supervise all activities related to Architectural works
- Undertake overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with shop drawings, specification and contract requirements and when necessary cause to address deficiencies associate with the same.
- Coordinate all aspects of submittals, review and approvals against contract requirements and when applicable report and advise on deviations from the same.
- Report on a daily basis to the Senior Site Architect / IA on all activities occurred on site..
- Assist the Senior Architect / IA in all aspects of the final Acceptance of the work and close-out all applicable contracts related to the same.
- Coordinate with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Gives clear, concise and understandable instructions to
- Contractors to avoid abortive works and errors. Follows up with Staff to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Prepare Snag Lists and follow up remedial works until works found satisfactory.
- Diploma in Architecture
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in various types of Projects.
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD software.
Certificate/Diploma in Architecture
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma