Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Area HR Manager - HR - Kuwait
We believe that the strength of our company comes from within. Our workforce is focused, dedicated, and trained to the highest industry standards. By selecting the best people, providing resources, opportunities and direction as well as our own ongoing training programmes, you can be sure that customers receive the highest levels of service.
Our dedicated multi-national workforce offers a rich variety of backgrounds and culture. Pooling the resources of such a diverse and talented personnel base gives us tremendous advantages when it comes to understanding the requirements of our customers. Currently, our employees are a mix of more than 80 different nationalities; our management team has expertise with major brand names in the retail industry all over the world.
This ability not just to offer the best brands and products, but also to understand the needs and desires of a particular market and our customers' expectations that is key to our success.
The Area HR Manager will liaise closely with key stakeholders & work on the implementation & operational management & delivery of the policies, procedures & processes that support the respective Divisions/Business Units/Markets. The Area HR Manager will act as an HR interface between the Store Management & the Employees of the respective Divisions/Markets/Business Units & demonstrate key HR behaviors & values.
- Own the Manpower planning activity for the respective Divisions/Markets/Business Units in coordination with the relevant business owner.
- Liaise with the respective recruitment teams & support all sourcing activities.
- Act as an interface between the Company & the store employees in order to ensure an effective two-way communication which eventually helps in key decision making within the Division/Markets/Business units
- Conduct a detailed exit analysis of the respective Division/Market/Business Unit & make recommendations to the operations team wherever appropriate.
- Support HRBP & manage the Annual Merit Review of the respective Divisions/Markets/Business Units with line & senior managers to ensure an efficient delivery.
- Identify the Training & Development needs within the Division by working in close liaison with the Operations & Learning & Development team
- Ensure that all the existing & new store staff are inducted to the company & attend all core training
- Drive & facilitate the Performance Appraisal process up to & including Grade 12 in the respective Division and total population in Central & Market.
- Drive & facilitate Succession Planning activities & actively participate in the Resourcing Forums for employees up to G12 of the respective Division/Market/Business units
- Provide constant support to the respective Market AHRMs
- Act as a ‘Role Model' in the organization & educate line & senior managers on the company policies & procedures.
- Increase the capability of the Line managers to efficiently conduct disciplinary in compliance with the company policy & the local labour law
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.