Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Area Manager - Bath & Body Works - KSA WP
For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination.
In other words, a 21st century apothecary integrating health, beauty and well-being. Combining the introduction of spa products that are easily used at home with the incorporation of simple rituals into daily life, Bath & Body Works is committed to helping consumers improve their emotional and physical being. We have accomplished this by combining traditional spa treatments with botanical and natural ingredients, then developing an extensive collection of advanced, easy-to-use personal care products with proven effectiveness.
Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.
The Area Manager is responsible for Store Manager and Employee development, product management and visual merchandising within assigned stores. The Area Manager works closely with the Marketing Executive to implement promotional initiatives.
* Champion a team of Store Managers to ensure sales, merchandising and promotional initiatives are executed to the required standard.
* Strive to exceed customer needs and expectations by identifying store specific service opportunities.
* Maximise the potential for all Store Managers and Employees through the performance management, coaching and development opportunities to ensure all stores are staffed at optimum levels.
* Ensure Store Managers deliver shrinkage targets and control operations within P&L budget plan through the continual monitoring of performance.
* Strengthen market business processes by driving and controlling business efficiency through the implementation and sharing of best practices.
* Coach managers on the execution of merchandising plans, recommend optimum space management options based on Store trends, brand and category performance.
* Maintain dynamic working relationships with internal and external business partners in order to maximise business performance (in particular, local brand managers and support functions).
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Management
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.