Area Manager - Pinkberry - Kuwait
pinkberry is designed to create a social experience that indulges the senses. Offering the healthy alternative to ice-cream the pinkberry frozen yogurt is new to the Middle East and full of "Swirly Goodness" and can soon be enjoyed in a modern stylish environment. Pinkberry's a uniquely refreshing combination of tastes and textures, harmonizing distinctive flavours that create the pinkberry signature yogurt.
Get ready for the hottest thing to hit Bahrain; we are giving you and your friends the opportunity to join the pinkberry team. We require customer focused individuals, capable of generating a passionate, energetic, authentic friendly environment and provide an enjoyable experience for customers who visit pinkberry.
As an Area Manager , you will be a strong individual who is ready to make a mark in the restaurant world where the team are passionate and hardworking.
You will live the values every day; passion, integrity, partnership, and fun with purpose.
Oversees all facets of the operation and is responsible for ensuring that legendary food and legendary services are adhered to at all times. The MP in an entrepreneur and is responsible for all decisions made in and out of his/her four walls.
* Lead store teams to achieve their sales targets shrinkage targets & control operational costs in order to meet the Business Plan.
* Maximize the potential of Store Management & Employees through performance management, coaching, & identifying development opportunities to ensure all stores are staffed correctly including succession planning & ongoing monitoring of manpower planning.
* Champion the brand in stores & create a two way feedback loop with the brand teams to enhance business performance, including recommendations for promotion or mark down.
* Build external networks to understand market trends & competitor activity that once fed back into central teams allows us to maintain a competitive advantage.
* Contribute to all aspects of business development including new store openings & recommendations for closure. Liaise with internal & external parties to facilitate.
* Ensure internal & external customer service is excellent through brand specific & company wide training initiatives.
* Fully utilize company reporting systems to monitor brand performance & implement corrective action when necessary.
* Ensure adherence to all company policies & procedures.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.