Area Visual Merchandising Manager - Footlocker - Kuwait
Foot Locker is constantly at work to make sure you stay ahead of your game. Our partnerships with the top players in the business mean we can offer you sneakers and apparel that you won't be able to find anywhere else.
With more exclusives than ever before, you will always get your hands on the latest in street style. Sometimes that means looking back to pay tribute to the all-time classics. Our "Hall of Fame" spotlights the brands and models that have changed the sneaker world forever. Where would we be today without the Nike Cortez, the adidas Stan Smith, the Puma Clyde or the Converse All-Star?
But we also understand that sneakers are just one element of your street style.
Foot Locker's rise to the top of the industry started more than 30 years ago as a bold experiment. In 1974, there were just three types of sneakers to choose from: tennis, basketball and running. The idea of an entire sneaker collection with various models in various types was truly revolutionary. But we spotted the potential and took the risk. Today, there are more than 2,500 Foot Lockers spread across the globe making us the world's leading sports-fashion retailer. http://www.footlocker.eu/eu/en/default.aspx
* To work with teams to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising in stores including promotion recommendations, and implementation.
* To decide, implement and deliver brand identity to all local markets.
* To establish processes and procedures to deliver best practice across all stores.
* To plan events and initiatives with support team and weekly activity schedules, visit stores to ensure standards are being met.
* To train and develop Visual Merchandising team and deliver seasonal workshops, and ensure personal development plans are complete for all team.
* To recommend visual style of promotion & source materials according to pre-decided budget.
* Ensure that the highest standards of visual merchandising are implemented and maintained
* Ensures brand identities and agreed standards are upheld through effective implementation of brand specific information and guidelines.
* Agrees monthly / weekly activity schedule with Operations managers in advance to maintain standard of one visual visit plus follow up per assigned store per month.
* Assists in delivering ongoing training and development of VM team members.
* Ensures all promotional events are effectively managed, working a minimum of a month in advance of planned sale activities.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.