A leading Restaurant Company based in Kuwait and with operations all over Middle East is looking to recruit for an ART DIRECTOR to work in our Kuwait Corporate Office. In this role you will plan and organize the Marketing / Creative Department.
• Plan, Develop and Implement Marketing Strategy for the different brands owned and operated by the Company
• Formulate design concepts for menus, brochures, in house marketing material etc.
• Direct graphic designers engaged in art work, layout design, and copy writing for visual communications media, and packaging.
• Formulate basic layout design and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video and sound.
• Review and approve proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials developed by staff members.
• Manage all the projects within budget and scheduling requirements.
• Attend photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products needed are obtained.
• Requires excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Impressive track record in design, conceptualizing and creative ability
• Proven management skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and develop the Marketing/Creative department.
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing principles
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• be highly creative and have thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
• have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages
• have a good eye for detail
• work well as part of a team, with a range of people
• Degree in art and design
• Interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
• Updated on current developments in the media
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma