ASNT NDT LEVEL III
• Interface regarding technical and production issues.
• Interface with customer representatives for relevant quality/technical issues.
• Technical responsibility for Level II NDT Technicians.
• Interpret codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the methods to meet industry and customer requirements.
• Prepare and implement NDT techniques.
• Prepare and approve NDT procedures and other related NDT work instructions.
• Conduct training and examination of NDT personnel.
• Perform documented over-inspection of Level II NDT personnel
- Should be smart and Presentable.
- Previous experience in the same field.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer Skills.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: