Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Directs and coordinate the Operation of Tetrapak Aseptic filling section.
- Ensures Mechanical Efficiency of the Tetrapak Filling lines.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring & Optimizing Preventive Maintenance Program in Maximo.
- Co-coordinating with Production for executing Preventive Maintenance at the daily Production Meeting
- Attend and analyze the root cause for Selective Maintenance and Breakdowns
- Optimizing of Tetrapak Aseptic filling lines to achieve better efficiency and low wastages.
- Ensure efficient running of the Tetrapak Aseptic filling lines.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for Implementation
- Plans, follow-up and control of works as scheduled
- Ensures Preventive Maintenance works are performed and consumption of spare parts and other materials
monitored into Maximo.
- Accountable for the total efficiencies of the Tetrapak lines.
- Provides support when needed to resolve the technical issues in the section.
- Liaison with the Machine suppliers.
- Should be able to handle PLC programming required on Tetra lines.
- Expert understanding of TPMS.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Ensures skilled manpower available at all times to secure smooth and reliable running of the Tetrapak Aseptic
- Identifying the Training Needs of Team and implementation of Training Calendar.
- Setting up the Recruitment procedures for Engineers and Technicians and reviewing.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, Oracle & all related software programs
- Minimum expertise of one PLC programming used in Tetrapak machines.
Total 10 years & minimum 5 years at section head level with minimum plant size of 8 to 10 tetrapak filling lines.
Must be trained on Tetrapak Aseptic filling machines to expert level.
A Bachelors degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Kuwaiti Danish Dairy Company - A leading manufacturer and distributor of Food and Beverage products urgently requires the following positions. All positions will be based in Kuwait.