Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission and strategy.
- Build a complete competent management team for the company.
- Build solid concepts, rules and standards for effective growth.
- Responsible for the implementation of business plan and strategic objectives
- Wining of new contracts and increasing market share.
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regularly report initiatives, overall progress and recommendations to direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in IT of which at least 5 years in supervisory roles.
- 5 Years’ Experience in high managerial positions.
- Proficient in managing IT functions, IT standards and processes.
- Experience in managing software development projects and technical support services.
- PMI Project management certification is a plus.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Professional writing skills of business and technical documents.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Good experience in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Project.
- Self-learning, disciplinary, honesty and elegant appearance.
- Ability to work with difficult deadlines and under pressure.
- Presentation/ Decision Making Skills.
- Proven achievement of short, intermediate and long-term business plan objectives.
- Capability of building working teams and implementing a solid company culture.
- Relationship management with the major customers and others.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma