Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We are looking for an individual to join our rapidly developing Assurance practice, at Assistant Manager level, who has 12-18 months experience of operating at this level. Ideally we are looking for individuals with relevant experience in similar industries.
This role will provide you with:
• Experience of working on highly prestigious accounts
• Exposure to senior management & partners of the firm
• Exposure to current thinking in Corporate Governance & Risk Management
• Leading implementer for International Financial Reporting Standards
• Exposure to high profile complex and judgmental issues
Roles & Responsibilities:
• You will have a key management role on audit assignments where you will utilise & further develop your knowledge & skills.
• You will gain exposure to working on a wide variety of clients & potentially allow you the opportunity to gain exposure to special work.
• You will also be involved with: training, managing & appraising staff
• You will be focused & initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
• You will be able to work autonomously without the need for day to day direction
• CA / ACCA / CPA qualified with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling & completing a diverse range of assignments
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues & clients at all levels
• A proven track record of establishing & maintaining strong relationships
• A proactive approach to problem solving & delivering client solutions
• Strong project management skills & experience of working on large group audits
• A grounding in International Accounting Standards
- Job Location:
- Tripoli, Libya
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Jordan; Libya; Tunisia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the largest providers of assurance, tax and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 169,00 PwC people in 154 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.