Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Drafting, Review and provide legal advice on commercial leases and related documentations and up gradation of the commercial lease documents to match the company requirements and laws of the territory.
• Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
• Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
• Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Review progress of ongoing litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
• Liaise and advise external lawyers regarding company requirements and litigation requirements.
• Participate in pre-litigation negotiations with the management in connection with any defaulting parties.
• Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
• continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
• Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
• Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
* Minimum 4 yrs of relevant experience in UAE especially in Rent Committee Cases.
* Should have the qualification of Legal Professional / Lawyer
* Good knowledge in computers
* Initiative, Ability to provide solutions, Drive
* Drafting, Conflict Management, Negotiation
* Communication Skills - Proficiency in English is must (Arabic - will add strength).
* Valid UAE driving license is a must
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma