Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Main Function responsibilities
* Human resources management:
1) Supervision of Focal Points and Medical field liaison officer in the different MSF projects in Iraq (in Kirkuk and Haweja).
2) Define needs for training and ensure staff training under the guidance of the Medical Coordinator (Medco).
3) Participate in the evaluation of the Iraqi national medical staff (focal medical points and medical field liaison officers ) .
* Pharmacy and medical equipment management:
4) Recollect pharmacy data from the field and sharing info with the Medco.
5) In collaboration with the Medco and the field pharmacist based in Erbil ensure proper follow up of medical projects order for Kirkuk and Haweja MSF project.
6) Responsible for the process of purchasing of the medical supplies.
7) Responsible for monthly budget request along with the Medical Coordinator.
8) Responsible for Pharmacy management (Avoiding stock ruptures/expiry of items)
* Monitoring, analysis and reporting:
9) Responsible to ensure that there is a proper recording and reporting system in place in both projects (Kirkuk and Haweja).
10) Collection of monthly statistics from both the projects and compiling them.
11) Participate in the development of the plan of action
12) Actively monitor the medical activities and analyse the statistics of both the projects and submit the analysis to the Medical Coordinator.
13) Report immediately to the Medical Coordinator any problem arising in the projects, especially the loss/ robbery/damage of medical equipment or medicines.
14) Upon request.
Please send your application letter and CV in English .
- 2 years experience as Medical Doctor Experience in MSF is Preferable. Or: Nurse with a minimum of 4 years of Experience.
- Experience in MSF is preferable.
- Able to write and speak Fluent English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Have the potential to supervise and manage.
medical/humanitarian projects with the support of the MSF medical coordinator.
- Experience in emergency medical assistance and readiness to coordinate the response to a health emergency.
- Ability to uphold medical ethics in MSF medical/health programs.
- To be Sincere Committed and hard working.
- Willingness to make trips to Kirkuk and Hawidja
Recognized Medical Doctor - degree OR a Qualified Nurse
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma