Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Merchandiser to be involved in merchandise planning, demand forecasting and allocation.
- To be considered for this role you must be an Assistant Merchandiser in a retail environment and have at least two years experience in merchandising.
- You should be a logical and analytical problem solver as well as someone who is a confident communicator.
- The Assistant Merchandiser will be responsible for ensuring that correct stock is in the right place at the right time to maximise business profitability.
- Reporting into the Merchandiser and the Merchandise Manager, you will use your analytical and numerical skills to plan and regularly forecast sales to hit company targets.
- Have a passion for product and be able to select a winning range for stores
- To be considered for this role it is essential that you have comprehensive knowledge of sales inventory and flow, inventory measures and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Minimum 1-2 years working as assistant merchandiser
- Knowledge in Word, Excel
- Energetic, independent, and willing to work under pressure in handling multi tasks and tight deadlines
- Detail-orientated and systematic;
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Merchandising
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: