Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Le Pain Quotidien - Kuwait
Le Pain Quotidien
The beginning Great Ideas often have very simple origins, that is certainly true for PQ.
At the beginning of the 90s, Alain Coumont, chef in a prestigious Brussels restaurant enjoyed offering a tasty and authentic style of cuisine, prepared from high quality ingredients. And because he did not succeed in obtaining a type of bread corresponding to these criteria, he decided to make it himself.
PQ is an ORGANIC rustic dining experience, known for their freshly prepared organic bread, bringing you the best each and every day. It is the adaptation to the taste of today, a way of life:
which is simple, attentive to quality and service in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.
Everything combines to create an atmosphere that is simple and natural. Wicker baskets, the pastries, the jam pot, the communal table, the walls coated with sand and ochre colors, the soft lighting, the large blackboard on which the day's suggestions are written up in chalk, the classical music, the organic coffee in a bowl, the originality of the open sandwiches, salads and soups. It is all these things, which distinguish us and contribute to our success.
"Merchandise To Go" Many of the products served in the shop can be bought:
jams, honeys, syrups and chocolates to spread as well as home-made olive oil, dried tomatoes, olive pastes, etc.
An exclusive menu of choice cuisine prepared with the finest organic ingredients is available from our outside catering service, perfect for anniversaries, business functions or simply at home.
LPQ believe's that ORGANIC is the way forward
For more information about the band please visit our website:
Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible of a multitude of tasks including:
* Working closely with the Restaurant Manager to ensure all restaurant operations are in line with company procedure.
* Assist in operational responsibility for the restaurant
* Working closely with the Operations Team and Business Management
* Supervisory experience over team members
* Uphold the Le Pain Quotidien vision
* Extensive Quality and hygiene assurance
* To reach and exceed your targets
* Love your job
* Role model and coach the vision, mission and values consistently, Responsible for effectively, efficiently staffing store with profile team members and Deliver high quality orientation and training for all new team members
* Lead and coach customer service model. Identify, respond to execution gaps in delivering exceptional customer experience; develop and execute plans to elevate both team members and store performance
* Grow top line sales by identifying and driving optional improvements as well as developing and executing local store marketing plans, deliver on or above target goals for food and labour cost while aligned with customer service standards
* Ensure strict adherence to all standard operating procedures and safety and security guidelines in order to maintain store appearance and atmosphere in "like-new" condition
* Motivate store team through effective performance management, timely performance feedback, written reviews, clear goal settings, taking the corrective action when appropriate, Lead Community connection and outreach within local trade area.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.