Assistant Store Manager - American Eagle Jeddah (KSA)
American Eagle Outfitters is a leading lifestyle apparel brand for women and men 15-to-25 years old. The American Eagle Outfitters stores provide casual and affordable fashion of the highest quality for young adults.The new American Eagle Outfitters store features high-quality, on-trend clothing and accessories at affordable prices. Reflecting the brand's casual lifestyle, the first in-store collection offers a multitude of styles, fits and washes in American Eagle Outfitters' signature denim collection. AE jeans are recognized as the number one American specialty store jeans by 15-to-25 year old men and women. In addition, American Eagle Outfitters offers a broad collection of fashion knit tops, graphic tees, fleeces, shorts, as well as accessories - footwear, jewelry, belts and swimwear. The AE collection offers the highest quality soft, comfortable fabrics, featuring on-trend styles and great value. Also, available at the AE stores will be the latest collection from aerie, the comfortable loungewear and intimates brand by American Eagle Outfitters.American Eagle Outfitters operates 939 stores throughout the United States and Canada, and through its e-commerce business ships merchandise to 62 countries worldwide.
As the Assistant Store Management staff, you will be managing a fast paced store providing excellent customer service experience to all customers. Accountable to maximise store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales. Lead by example to coach the Department Managers to drive sales, reduce stock loss, maximize merchandising opportunities and maintain cost controls.
- Ensures communication is effective throughout Store and back to the brand team.
- Implement and review all stock loss prevention controls.
- Implement processes specefic to store product, size & location.
- Manage a team including:instore training, recruitment, motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
- Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines, Manage stock replenishment, product launches and promotions.
- Ensure the store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally accordingly to company guidelines & deadlines.
- Maximise sales & ensure customer focus is prioritized at all times.
Weekly / daily analysis of commercial reports & implementation of action plans where necessary.
- Manage manpower planning according to business needs.
- Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.