Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Store Manager-Debenhams Cosmetics- Kuwait
Debenhams is the leading department store business from the UK. What differentiates Debenhams from other retailers is the unique combination of own-bought brands, exclusive designer ranges and leading international brands. The majority of our merchandise is available only at Debenhams. This unique mix of premium brands at affordable prices enables us to satisfy existing and attract new customers.
Our product ranges appeal to all ages and tastes across cosmetics, skincare and fragrances.
To maximize store contribution by proactively driving sales, reduce stock loss & manage controllable costs. To motivate & develop team members & ensure store complies with all company regulations & procedures.
* Maximize sales & ensure customer focus is prioritized at all times.
* Consistently focus on managing a profitable business through managing all costs, working towards delivering budget plans.
* Implement & review all stock loss prevention controls. Implement processes specific to store product / size / location.
* Manage a team including; in store training, recruitment (where applicable), motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
* Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines. Manage stock replenishment & availability, product
* launches and promotions.
* Ensure store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally according to company guidelines & deadlines.
* Ensure communication is effective throughout store & back to brand team.
* Weekly /daily analysis of commercial reports & implementation of action plans where necessary.
* Manage manpower planning according to needs of business, whilst considering trading patterns/events.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.