Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Store Manager -F&F- Evans - Jeddah-KSA
For over 30 years, Evans has occupied a unique position in the UK market, offering a one-stop shop for size 16+ customers. Evans has special expertise in designing, fitting and styling the latest fashions to flatter the fuller-figure women. Evans sells confidence, not just clothes. Evans has long been a friend to these women, who are mostly ignored by high street retailers. The customers who shop in Evans are aged between 24 and 55 years.
Evans' range is characterised by three distinct areas:
Formal wear, Casual wear and Lingerie.
Maximizes store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales, reduce stock loss and maintain cost controls. Assists in delivering the highest levels of motivation and development of team members and individual and store compliance with all company regulations and procedures.
- Maximises sales and exceeds store budgets, through assistance in and supervision of effective and continuous space, stock and seasonal management, and highest possible levels of customer service.
- Maintains highest possible standards of in-store visual impact. Follows brand / layout guidelines correctly followed to deliver brand values and ensure corporate 'handwriting' is evident in presentation.
- Helps ensure store achieves defined stockloss targets. Ensures store accurately carries out all loss prevention activities as defined by stockloss action plans.
- Assists in administration of staff issues. Participates in delivering highest standards of instore training including weekly communication, daily de-briefs, product knowledge and on the job coaching.
- Ensures store enacts and is fully compliant with all required administrative procedures according to company guidelines and within deadlines.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.