Assistant Store Manager - F&F-Mothercare- Jeddah-KSA
With over 40 years of experience, Mothercare is the UK's premium retailer for the mother-to-be, her baby and young children. Mothercare currently operates 250 stores in the UK and 221 franchise stores in 44 countries worldwide. Mothercare has a premium image throughout the world, earned through the highest quality of its products and professional customer service. All products sold in Mothercare stores meet the toughest European safety standards (certified to European Safety Standard ECE R44.03).
Mothercare has been present in the Middle East since 1984. It has established itself as the leading brand offering the finest quality fashion, home and travel accessories for children and mothers to be.
Mothercare offers a unique one stop shopping experience for children and their parents through the widest assortments of fashion and basics for babies, children 1-10 years and maternity wear. A comprehensive range of Feeding, Bathroom, Bedroom and Travel accessories is also available in most stores.
With home delivery and assembly service (where available), combined with a 6 months guarantee on Nursery, Pushchairs and Car seats, customers are reassured of the highest quality products and service.
Maximizes store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales, reduce stock loss and maintain cost controls. Assists in delivering the highest levels of motivation and development of team members and individual and store compliance with all company regulations and procedures.
* Maximises sales and exceeds store budgets, through assistance in and supervision of effective and continuous space, stock and seasonal management, and highest possible levels of customer service.
* Maintains highest possible standards of in-store visual impact. Follows brand / layout guidelines correctly followed to deliver brand values and ensure corporate 'handwriting' is evident in presentation.
* Helps ensure store achieves defined stockloss targets. Ensures store accurately carries out all loss prevention activities as defined by stockloss action plans.
* Assists in administration of staff issues. Participates in delivering highest standards of instore training including weekly communication, daily de-briefs, product knowledge and on the job coaching.
* Ensures store enacts and is fully compliant with all required administrative procedures according to company guidelines and within deadlines.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.