Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Store Manager - Footwear Brands Jeddah (KSA)
Alshaya Retail covers a wide variety of sectors, including the latest and best recognized names in Fashion, Footwear, Kid's clothing, Health and Beauty, Homestyle, Casual Dining, Prescription Eyewear, Pharmaceuticals and Sports fashion.
By bringing top Retail concepts to local malls and high streets we ensure the delivery of a truly unique international shopping experience.
The Gamut of Alshaya's Footwear Brands include
Milano, is the leading retailer of fashionable mens and ladies footwear and accessories in the Middle East.Our styles cover all wardrobe needs, from work to casual wear, from smart dressy occasions to sporting influences. Whatever the occasion, Milano has the right shoe for you.
Payless ShoeSource, the largest specialty family footwear retailer in the western hemisphere.Payless is known for bringing shoppers great style, quality and brand names - all at great prices.
Foot Locker is a leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer.Its stores offer the latest in athletic-inspired performance products, manufactured primarily by the leading athletic brands.
As the Store Management staff, you will be managing a fast paced store providing excellent customer service experience to all customers. Accountable to maximise store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales. Lead by example to coach the Department Managers to drive sales, reduce stock loss, maximize merchandising opportunities and maintain cost controls.
* Ensures communication is effective throughout Store and back to the brand team.
* Implement and review all stock loss prevention controls.
* Implement processes specefic to store product, size & location.
* Manage a team including:instore training, recruitment, motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
* Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines, Manage stock replenishment, product launches and promotions.
* Ensure the store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally accordingly to company guidelines & deadlines.
* Maximise sales & ensure customer focus is prioritized at all times.
Weekly / daily analysis of commercial reports & implementation of action plans where necessary.
* Manage manpower planning according to business needs.
* Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.