Provides assistance to Fire Safety Training in class and field in safe, environment, demonstrating good class control and safety supervision. Acts as Fire Instructor’s deputy.
- Prepares and follows a creative lesson plan in conjunction with the instructor for each class within accepted program provider standards and operating procedures
- Supports delivery of both theoretical (class room) and field based training
- Ensures classes are conducted to meet the needs, and level of development of the participants in the class
- Supports instructors with class safety. They must be continually aware of actual or potential dangers to participants and practice preventative lifeguarding including accident and incident prevention i.e. behavioral concerns, potential accidents or collisions
- Ensure all firefighting equipment are clean and ready for use
- Guide the technician in the cleaning and maintenance of all firefighting equipment
- Maintains neat, complete and accurate records of attendance and progress for all participants including providing input for the preparation of mid-term and final progress reports. Keeping their own test sheets and providing written and verbal input to instructor
- Follow appropriate channels of communication in dealing with staff concerns are forwarded to the assigned class instructor in a timely manner
- Maintains effective public relations employing tactful, polite and helpful demeanour. Educates the trainees with respect to the content of programs offered by the Training Center
- Minimum Educational, professional and vocational qualifications required. Certified in firefighting training or a diploma as fire trainer is required for this position
- Minimum 3-5 years similar/relevant experience
This job is posted in the following Specialties:EHS Fire Protection Fire Safety Training
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ENOC is effectively wholly owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai (“ICD”), an entity wholly owned by the Government of Dubai. The company was incorporated with limited
liability in the Emirate of Dubai in April 1993 and has its headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Since its establishment in 1993, ENOC has made significant progress in meeting its overall objectives and currently predicates in an increasingly broad range of business ventures. ENOC owns directly and indirectly 31 subsidiaries and joint ventures.
ENOC operates through four business segments namely:
• Supply, Trading & Processing - condensate and gas processing and oil trading
• Terminals - Storage for various petroleum and chemical products
• Marketing - Marketing of aviation fuel, lubes, chemicals and industrials products
• Retail - Retailing fuel and non-fuel services at retail stations
ENOC provides the energy behind Dubai’s phenomenal growth. It touches almost every facet of the Emirate’s development and puts its name firmly on the overseas arena.
Responsible, reliable, innovative and progressive, ENOC is the ‘Energy Partner of Choice’. From the shores of the Emirates to the Far East, Europe, and Africa, ENOC is now actively
pursuing further global expansion.
Today ENOC is poised to engage in a new and challenging period of future growth and diversification.