The candidate ensures vehicle servicing to maximize targets and customer satisfaction
1. Provide inputs for budget to GM HE Operations for preparations of annual budget, assign targets to the staff, monitor performance and offer justification for variances.
2. Monitor staff performance through Mechanics Claim Ticket, prepare Staff Performance Report and submit for review.
3. Review and approve Field Technical Report submitted by warranty officer and forward to Principals for further action.
4. Coordinate Warranty Audit and Dealer’s Review for principals twice a year.
5. Review and approve service contracts for the vehicles.
6. Review and approve quotations, invoices, warranty approvals and verify daily cash invoices.
7. Coordinate with sales department for trading of old units and with parts department for availability of parts for servicing of vehicles.
8. Ensure recovery of warranty claims from the Principals.
9. Study defaulting customer’s cases and send to Legal department for further action.
10. Create credit account for the new customer, intimate finance department about reimbursement or advice on charge back in case of rejection.
11. Provide technical and warranty support as dealer to the direct customers.
12. Conduct inventory of tools and equipment, penalize staff for misuse or losses.
13. Submit daily and monthly sales report.
14. Coordinate with Principals for training of technical staff and provide administrative support for dealer’s training if requested.
15. Attend to customer complaints and ensure customer service.
16. Ensure safety of staff, vehicles, tools and equipments by adherence to health and safety standards at work.
17. Plan and organize product support campaign in coordination with Principals.
18. Ensure adherence to the standards of housekeeping.
19. Perform other duties as requested by Management. (Disclaimer)
Bachelors Degree with 6 years of experience
English and Arabic is a must
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Al-Sayer Group, is a leading progressive and proactive business group, headquartered at Kuwait, with diversified business interests in Automobiles, Transport & Heavy Equipment machinery, Car Rental & Leasing, Insurance Brokerage, FMCG, Tires, Oil & Paints, etc. Since its inception the company has focused on total customer satisfaction which has resulted in a good customer base. Our continuing commitment to excellence was recognized in 1997 when the company received the first ISO 9001 certification for achieving an international standard of quality and service specifically for service and repair of automotive and commercial vehicles and the sale of spare parts as Toyota / Lexus franchise.