One of our Client, A luxurious and renowned 5-Star hotel, Prominent name in Hospitality Sector, located on the shoreline of the new West Bay in Doha – Qatar.
It is a fabulous job opportunity for young, talented and energetic Qatari Nationals to join their professional team and a perfect place to work and advance their career in Hospitality sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To ensure that hotel’s property are well secured and protected from theft, burglary, fire, Sabotage and espionage and be responsible for the peace and order within the hotel and Premises.
• Plan and Prepare emergency evacuations and to ensure the safeguarding of the life of employees and guests such as fire outbreaks, bomb hoaxes, and acts of terrorism.
• To ensure that security staff on duty provides prompt and courteous service to parties and guests, concerning security as well as non-security matters.
• Prepare duty roster and conduct departmental orientation for new employees
• Coordinate with the local police, if required
• Monitor designated areas on the closed CCTV
• Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
• Prepare and Submit incident report after the occurrence of incidents and perform investigation work.
• High School Diploma or equivalent diploma in Safety and Security
• Minimum of 2 years in similar positions
• Practical, Operational and adequate knowledge in Property Administration
• Proficiency in computer and Good knowledge of CCTV
• Good knowledge of hospitality business etiquettes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent