Assistant Restaurant Manager - Texas Roadhouse/IHOP/The Cheese Cake Factory/PF Changs/Shake Shack, Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
The Company & the Brand:
The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the opening of its first restaurant in Beverly Hills, California and even with more than 160 locations, The Cheesecake Factory restaurants are just as unique today as they were back then! Walk through the front doors of The Cheesecake Factory and you will know you are in for something special. With French limestone floors and decorative columns, hand painted fabrics, contemporary lighting and an abundance of cherry wood, the distinctive décor is just the beginning. The Cheesecake Factory menu boasts more than 200 selections made fresh from scratch daily in each restaurant including Small Plates & Snacks, Appetizers, Pastas, Fresh Fish, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches and Pizzas. The Cheesecake Factory also features specialty dishes such as the popular Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, Chicken Madeira, and Luau Salad. The Cheesecake Factory is famous for its generous portions which are ideal for sharing or taking home for a second meal - but be sure to save room for dessert! Enjoy one of 50 legendary cheesecakes and specialty desserts like the Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®, Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake™, and Linda's Fudge Cake. They're perfectly complemented by an extensive list of specialty coffee drinks and tea.
The Texas Roadhouse Story is simple. Legendary Food, Legendary Service®!!!
Texas Roadhouse is about a hearty, good meal with service that is friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic. Life should be fun - so the workplace needs to reflect that as well - and that is why we put our employees first." Learn more about Texas Roadhouse at http://www.texasroadhouse.com/
P. F. Chang's is an American restaurant chain founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1993 by Paul Fleming. The restaurant serves an American Chinese cuisine from a menu originally conceived and planned by Chef Philip Chiang. P. F. Chang's is the namesake of Paul Fleming (P. F.) and Philip Chiang (whose surname is simplified to Chang.)
P.F. Chang's is committed to providing you with an exceptional dining experience every time you walk through our doors. Each dish on our menu is prepared using the freshest and highest quality ingredients.
The bistro has won hearts because of its fine philosophy of balance in cuisine between taste, texture, color, and aroma. This is achieved through the fine combination of T'sai and Fan, drawn from ancient Chinese traditions. T'sai comprises meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables, while Fan is made of rice, noodles, grains, and dumplings.
At P.F. Chang's you are surrounded by a unique environment combining influences of Chinese and American cultures. A panoramic, hand-painted mural, depicting 12th century China, is visible from the main dining room and commands attention as the restaurant's centrepiece, while several terra-cotta warriors stand guard.
All these elements combine to showcase the cuisine and create a stylish, comfortable, upbeat dining experience for our guests.
Shake Shack® is a modern day "roadside" burger stand known for its delicious burgers, flat-top dogs, frozen custard and more. With its fresh and simple, high-quality f
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following:
* Assist in the achievement of budgeted sales and profits.
* Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP restaurant hourly employees, Corporate and Regional employees, and guests.
* Implement Craft Training program for all restaurant hourly employees to improve unit operations and the guest experience.
* Assist in the execution of annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for assigned unit, as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the current operations plan.
* Comply with federal, state, and local regulations which are applicable to assigned unit.
* Assist in the recruitment, training and retention of employees as defined by the current SOP and operations plan for the assigned unit.
* Ensure adequate levels of food, paper, kitchen, safety, janitorial, uniform, linen, and miscellaneous supplies.
* Ensure the proper operational condition of equipment, building structure and premises according to federal regulations and the SOP.
* Ensure safety and sanitation practices are maintained according to federal, state, and local regulations and the SOP.
* Ensure security practices as defined by the SOP.
* Assist in completion of all required reports and paperwork.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Directly supervise craft employees at assigned unit. Assist General Manager with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Company unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Keep the General Manager inform
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.