Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Conducts periodical visits to schools and make observations pertaining to general school management, teachers’ work and students’ work.•
• Scrutinize files and documents and make assessments based on the criteria stipulated in the Audit and Quality Assurance System. •
• Solicit views of school community-parents, teachers-and students and discuss modalities with the school management.•
• Responsible for effective implementation of the key areas stipulated in the Audit and Quality Assurance System •
• Monitor and evaluate school performance and directs them for improvement through reports.
• Assists the Quality Assurance Director in policy information and implementation.
• Directly responsible for overseeing the implementation of Quality Assurance System.•
• Produce Audit and Quality Assurance Report •
• Ability to conduct classroom observations and provide feedback to teachers and school Director.
• Tracks school progress in relation to objectives and work plan.
• Identifies potential problems and implements solution to those problems.
• Requires official travels to our regional Schools outside Kuwait
• Excellent communication skills in English •
• Excellent report writing skills..
• Bachelor’s in Education Experience
• Minimum 1 years as Principal / Assistant Principal / Section Head (Kuwaitis preferred)
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: