Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Auto Denter is responsible for the efficient repair of vehicles in the workshop and for maintaining the highest standards of repair quality following the manufacturers repair procedures.
• He ensures that a job card is issued with details of the repair work to be carried out.
• He puts forward suggestions to the Workshop Supervisor in relation to
- Work Quality
- Work Performance
- Special Tools
- Denting Equipment
• He ensures that protective covers are used in all vehicles before carrying out any repairs.
• He ensures accurate time recording (clocking on and off) for all repairs.
• He carries out all repair works following the manufacturers repair procedures.
• He uses special tools where necessary as detailed in the manufacturers repair procedures.
• He ensures that all job operations are completed within FRU guidelines.
• He informs the Workshop Supervisor of any additional repairs required.
• He informs the Supervisor any delays in repair when the completion time cannot be met.
• He informs the Supervisor of any specific difficulties due to unavailability of spare parts or tools.
• He ensures that all repairs completed are clearly written on the job card.
• He ensures that all repairs carried out are properly authorized including warranty work.
• He maintains the highest quality standards in all repair work carried out.
• He ensures proper maintenance and serviceability of hand tools and personal work clothing.
• He maintains the general cleanliness of the workshop and specific work bay at all times.
• He keeps up to date with technical information and informs his superiors of any personal training requirements.
• He should use his initiative and be supportive to his colleagues at all times.
* Minimum of 2 years expereince in automotive dealership (Premium Brand)
* Has the technical experience in Aluminum Welding
* Good communication skills
* Proactive, has initiative and focus
Vocational course or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success.
As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture.
If you are driven by ambition and desire to be associated with market leading brands within an organization undergoing rapid regional expansion and having displayed a strong track record of providing its’ employees with a superior foundation for building long-term professional careers -- a place where people can learn, achieve, and grow - Then we invite you to apply and make a difference in facilitating our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle goods & services provider in the Middle East…
We are currently accepting applications in the following business units: Real Estate, Hospitality, Spa, Food & Beverage, Motorcycles, Automobiles, Marine, Exchange, Trading, Engineering, Construction Equipment, Buses, Jewelry, and Holdings.
Some of the brands within our growing portfolio include: BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Piaggio, Vespa, Guera, Triumph, Ducati, KTM, BMW Motorcycles, Corum, Chopard, Harry Winston, Barthelay, Breguet, Gerald Genta, Christian Dior, Franck Muller, Chaumet, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Dominator, Dalla Pieta Yachts, Doral, Mercury, Cruisers Yachts, Riva, St. Regis, Scania, Volvo, Spa Chakra and Bice.