Electrician identifies and fixes all electrical problems with vehicles, install electrical equipments, repairs air conditioning systems etc. to keep vehicles in good condition.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receives instructions from supervisors about the repairs to be done.
2. Ability to determine the appropriate repair methods.
3. Repairing and rebuilding of complete power systems.
4. Service, identify and repair faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems such as electronic fuel injection, electronic ignition, anti-lock braking, cruise control, automatic transmission, air bags and air-conditioning.
5. Install electrical equipment such as gauges, lighting, alternators and starter motors in vehicles.
6. Install electrically operated accessories such as radios, heating or demisting equipment, air-conditioners, driving lamps and anti-theft systems.
7. Use meters, test instruments and circuit diagrams to find electrical faults.
8. Adjust engine control systems and timing to ensure vehicles are running at peak performance.
9. Test, recondition and replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors, and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries.
10. Repair or replace faulty ignition, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches.
11. Use hand tools, specialized electrical tools and instruments, and machines including drills, grinders, presses and lathes solder or weld when repairing electrical parts.
12. Install electrical parts and accessories, repair and service air-conditioning systems.
13. Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
•Troubleshooting- determine causes of electrical related operating errors and repair.
• Express ideas clearly when speaking (bilingual).
• Occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma