• Carrying out diagnostic repairs on vehicles
• Efficiently diagnose standard and complex faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
• Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
• Experience in working with manufacturer’s standards (instruction manuals, checklists etc.)
• Technical qualification/diploma.
• Reading and writing in English language.
• Competent in the service and repair of vehicles using latest diagnostic equipment
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates