Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Barista - Starbucks - Oman
As the premier vendor of the finest coffee, Starbucks is focused on delivering the best experience to every customer at each of our locations around the world, including Kuwait, KSA, UAE, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain & Oman in the Middle East region. We are fortunate to have the opportunity to work with so many communities, and we are committed to providing the Starbucks experience while respecting the local customs and tastes of each country we operate in. We are also committed to hiring locally, currently providing nearly 2700 jobs for more than 30 nationalities including Arab nationals in over 300 operating stores in the region.
The Way We Do Business
The Starbucks mission statement is more than words on a piece of paper - it's the philosophy that guides how we do business every day.
The Starbucks Mission Statement
To inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup, and one neighbourhood at a time.
Here are the principles of how we live that every day:
It has always been, and will always be, about quality. We're passionate about ethically sourcing the finest coffee beans, roasting them with great care, and improving the lives of people who grow them. We care deeply about all of this; our work is never done.
A Barista is responsible in ensuring that store standards are met by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products within a friendly, welcoming and clean store environment
Excellent command of English
- Customer focused
- Lively and energetic personality required
- At least 1 year experience in a high volume, high energy
High standard of personal presentation & hygiene
- Provide legendary customer service to all customers by following Starbucks standard in customer service
- Follow Starbucks standards and guidelines for beverage preparation / housekeeping
- Follow daily objectives within service demand / duty schedules to ensure store is clean and stock is rotated and merchandised
- Follow cash handling procedures and till point policies
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines
- Contribute to store goals for increasing sales / add-on sales
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.