Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
“Selling is the most important skill in business. It’s also the most important skill in life.” Robert Kiyosaki
Are you a SUPERSTAR?
Because we are! And we need more superstars to join our growing team worldwide. We have vacancies in our Qatar office so go ahead and apply!
Come Join Us! We are a truly great place to work at and the proud winners of "Top 10 Places to Work for".
Who are we?
• We are the Number One online marketplace for jobs in the Middle East
• We sell recruitment solutions to thousands of companies across the Middle East
• We have the largest database, with millions of CVs of ambitious global professionals
Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
- Determine client’s needs and convince them to buy our recruitment solutions
- Conduct 50 calls and 2 physical meetings per day
- Meet with new clients and increase our customer reach
- Give online demonstrations to clients in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy
- Manage growth of new business by transitioning them to be loyal customers of Bayt.com
- English verbal and writing skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and exceed revenue targets
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Advertising; Marketing; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
With over 9,500,000 professionals and over 40,000 leading organizations using Bayt.com''s recruitment services across all industry categories and career levels, Bayt.com is today the single largest marketplace of professionals and companies in the Middle East. In fact, Bayt was recently established to be one of the top 10 companies to work for in 2012. You can read more about Bayt.com here: