Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Frost & Sullivan is seeking experienced Business Development Professionals to join the sales team in Chennai to sell Frost & Sullivan’s research services into global markets.
• To generate revenue and consistently achieve on target performance, by developing/maintaining client relationships and positioning Frost & Sullivan’s services & deliverables.
• Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand equity within and beyond the core industry sector.
A Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Client Engagement and New Business Development Activity
1. Conduct client focused business development/networking activities in order to achieve individual revenue targets, in addition to all key performance indicators.
2. Proactively forge relationships with potential Client organizations, to gain a deeper understand of potential business needs
3. Identify and develop new business opportunities in-line with Frost & Sullivan’s services & deliverables
4. Utilizing a consultative telesales approach, generate new business opportunities from within and beyond the core industry.
5. Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell.
• Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair.
• Proven ability to generate ‘on target’ personal sales and report accurate sales/pipeline data when required.
• Able to demonstrate a tenacious, persistent and professional attitude. High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
• Proven business to business services based sales experience, within a professional and fast paced environment.
• A consultative sales approach and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
• Previous experience of generating new business from a telesales process and nurturing existing business relationships.
• Candidates with 3- 6yrs of experience in selling into the International market (US/UK) preferred.
- Job Location:
- Madras, India
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm founded in 1961, is present across 46 locations globally, with more than 2000 industry analysts and consultants world-wide. With an integrated approach to consulting through technology research, market research, economic research, corporate best practices, training, customer research, competitive intelligence and corporate strategy- Frost & Sullivan is one of the world leaders in this space.
The breadth of our coverage encompasses 35 verticals in different industry segments. Frost & Sullivan’s key focus areas are:
Information & Communication Technology, Chemicals, Materials & Foods, Process Consulting, Healthcare, Industrial Automation & Electronics, Energy & Power Systems, Environment, Building Technologies & Infrastructure, Aerospace & Defense, Metals & Mining, and Automotive & Transportation.