Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Under direction from the Cosmetics Selling Manger, the Beauty Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working effectively with other team members.
- Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Fashion Design; Healthcare, other; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
About This Company
Our story began more than (50) years ago through the passion of Mr. Yves Roucher towards plants and environment, as botanic world is our only source of inspiration. We are proud to be the owners of our own field which through we get our botanic extracts as we use these natural ingredient in our products throughout natural extraction processes. Our factories go hand by hand with our plants fields to protect our environment through a variety of drastic standards and measures to participate in our role to keep our planet inhabitable for us and our generations, as our factories are certified for (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001). We managed to accomplish this throughout:
• 20 teams of researchers.
• 1100 botanic extracts.
• 20 new active ingredients every year.
• More tan 50 families to help us testing our products dermatological to ensure the efficient results and the safety of our products.
We support our customers throughout cancelling the unnecessary costs for packaging by using recycled and refillable containers. Also we helped to plant 5 million trees in the year 2009. Our products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, and we have stopped animal testing since the year 1989.
Where are we found?
• 1,600 stores and beauty salons world wide.
• Present in 5 continents, 80 countries, with an average of 30 million consumers served by 15,000 employees’ world wide.
• 700 products in the assortment, 300 million products manufactured each year in our certified factories.
• 2007 turnover of 1.2 billion euro.
• No. 1 turnover & volume in 2007.
From here the story continues throughout the world, you are invited to explore the world of botanic beauty presented to you by YVES ROUCHER.