To provide best service applicable for the guests to assure maximum guest satisfaction possible, assisting the guests with their luggage, escort guests to their rooms, attend to guest inquires, shift guests complaints and requests to the GSA/MOD, Follow the hotel policy and procedures.
• Keep the luggage of guest safe to avoid any compensation might paid to guest in case if lose or damage.
• Keep hotel equipment in good condition and use it properly.
• Personally attend to guests needs, assist with escort, assist with luggage upon check in and out, handle guest’s inquiries like taxi, directions …etc.
• Create and offer a friendly atmosphere to the guests to make them feel home and to constantly attempt to please all guests that he may come into contact with.
• To follow all hotel policy and standards related to guest services and follow as well the hygiene standards.
• To shift the guests feedback swiftly to the management and take an action if applicable to get maximum guest satisfaction.
• Ensure a speedy telephone and sending message service at all times.
• Ensure proper rapid follow up for all of the guest requests and complaints and make sure it is all done then refer to the guests accordingly.
• Ensure that hotel policies and procedures are adhered to at all levels.
• Communicate with other departments to assure that that all departments with guests contacts are given the service expected from the customer
• To promote to our both hotels and our outlets.
• Always attends the training done by FOM/MOD/F.O.S.V and make sure that all trainings will be implemented
• To fill up the attendance sheet on daily basis.
English Speak / Read / Write and Arabic will be plus
At least 1 year experience as a Bellboy in the hotel industry
Transferable Kuwait 18 work Visa
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
From its humble beginnings, the A’amal Holding Company has managed totally an impressive portfolio of streamlined subsidiaries designed to satisfy the needs and desires of Kuwaiti consumers. Today, we are committed to providing goods and services of only the highest quality demanded by our customers. We are the proud owners of the Le Royal Hotels group, Le Royal Palace and Le Royal Tower, and complimented by three further Hotels individually designed to cater to the specific needs of our guests. Throughout Kuwait and the Gulf region, we were the first to introduce the concept of boutique accommodation through our chain of Ritz Hotels. The success of this project has prompted us to finalise the construction of three boutique hotels that fall under our Ritz Hotels banner. We have established numerous restaurants and catering groups targeting the whole spectrum of ages and tastes.