1. Maintain and update files on all students.
2. Coordinate and organize medical examinations of students and inform parents accordingly.
3. Ensure that the school meets the requirements as stipulated by the Ministry of Health.
4. Ensure that high standards of safety and hygiene are maintained.
5. Establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school premises and inform the Principal and parents.
6. Refer accidents or illness appropriately to hospitals and inform parents and the Principal (establish procedures in cases of emergency).
7. Ensure that First Aid supplies are appropriate and available.
8. Be present in the school for all student related activities during the school day and by mutual agreement outside of school hours.
3. Energy and enthusiasm.
4. Decision making skills.
5. Organisational skills.
6. Competence in administrative matters.
7. Interpersonal skills.
1. Recognised and approved BSc. Nursing as laid down by the Ministry of Health
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al Maha English School, we are an English speaking school offering a unique combination, with the National Curriculum of England at its core together with a strong Islamic ethos. Arabic, Islamic Studies and Quran also form part of the taught curriculum. The school was opened 10 years ago and has grown gradually. Al Maha English Schools are managed by Human Soft Learning Solution Company.