Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Learning our construction means and methods for model creation and drawing production in Revit
- Modeling in Revit based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specifications, and other data
- Collaborating with design professionals and project participants during the modeling and coordination processes
- Performing quality analysis checks on design models, and submitting relevant RFIs
- Coordinating and modeling alternate construction methods due to identified conflicts with multi-discipline models and shop drawings.
- Production of drawings using Revit for field use.
- Model management administration and maintenance.
- Modeling of framing using the Revit plug-in Structsoft Metal Wood Framer).
- Creating and maintaining typical details and trade specific families in Revit.
- Obtaining model based quantities for estimating, material orders, and work planning.
- Using copy/monitor in Revit to track and update design changes
- Updating models to reflect As-built conditions.
- Experience in design / consultant office.
- Experience in using BIM solutions softwares (AutoCAD Architecture “ACA”, Revit & BIM MEP ). ACA, Revit & MEP softwares experience is the key perquisite of these positions.
- Capabilities to communicate and work with team.
- Good vocal and writing command of English language.
Bachelor Degree in Architectural or Required Engineering Filed
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Zuhair Fayez Partnership is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology and Engineering Information System consultants in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 30 years of professional experience in the local, regional and international market.
Zuhair Fayez Partnership provides professional services in:
• Architectural and Engineering Design
• Landscape Design
• Master Planning
• Interior Design
• Construction Management
• Management Information Systems(MIS)
• Engineering Information Systems (EIS)
• Facilities Management Systems (FMS)
• Geographic Information (GIS)
• Maintenance Management (MMS)
• Project Management
• Automation and Training
• Software Development
• Industrial Engineering
Zuhair Fayez Partnership employs over 2900 professionals and support staff executing the above services to the highest degree of professionalism. They have over 300 projects already constructed and many have received regional and international awards and citations.
The organization headquarters is located in Jeddah with branch offices in Riyadh, Khobar, Philippine, Cairo and site offices in Makkah Al Mokramah and Al Madinah Al Monawarah.
In January 1996, Zuhair Fayez Partnership was awarded the first ISO 9001 : 1994 + ISO 9000-3 quality certification awarded to an Architectural, Engineering and Information Technology consultant in the Middle East.
In September 2003, Zuhair Fayez Partnership was awarded the more dynamic, Quality Management System certificate, ISO9001 : 2000 & TickIT to confirm its commitment to continued improvement, work efficiency and customer satisfaction.
In April 2007, Zuhair Fayez Partnership was awarded the BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 certificate by Lioyd’s Register Quality Assurances.