Blackberry Customer Service Representative (call Center)
Nikai Group - Ajman, UAE
• Handles internal and external customer inquires on the telephone providing accurate and pertinent information according to the Contact Center guidelines and quality standards.
• Resolves customer complaints and problems, escalates issues to appropriate persons/teams whenever needed.
• Be prompt for work and back from breaks.
• Effectively interprets the needs of the customers, maintains and enhances standards of quality for the services offered.
• Builds a customer relationship /partnership, which adds value to the customer leading to a long term profitable relationship.
• Shows a broad knowledge of products and services and their competitive advantages.
• Handles and completes daily inbound call reports.
• Follows the appropriate guidelines and procedures for any given situation.
• Performs all duties assigned to him/her by the Team Leader and Supervisor
Professional skills and experiences
• Minimum One year experience in telecommunication call center
• 6 month blackberry customer support experience
• Hold blackberry certification/ passed professional blackberry training is preferred
• Fluent in spoken and written English & Arabic are a must.
• Solid computer skills
• Excellent Customer Care/Telephone Skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to deal with tough difficult and angry/upset customers
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
Education and age
• Diploma (2/3 Years),Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree
( Computer science is preferred )
• Age 20 – 30
• Customer oriented
• Good selling and communication skills
• Team player
• Quality focused
Need to be flexible to work in split shifts as we operate on a 24 hours a day, seven days a week basis.
- Job Location:
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: