Monitor the BMS & Fire alarm systems during typical office working hours. Make adjustments to the systems once the building management have approved the changes. Report problems to the building management using pre determine protocols.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitor BMS for changes outside of normal operating parameters and report these to the relevant person/organization.
2. Adjust settings on the BMS/ELV systems as instructed.
3. Log information and distribute the information as required.
4. Monitor the CCTV during office working hours and ensure that back up procedures are followed.
5. Contact the relevant authorities/persons during an emergency situation.
6. Assist the security department in parking management enforcement.
7. Assist the reception desks in the issuance of access passes.
8. Assist the building management in the safe running of the building.
9. High light and maintenance issues which may arise.
• College diploma.
• Training and experience in BMS operation.
• Vigilant with attention for detail
• Excellent computer operation skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to follow spoken and written instruction in English.
• Ability to deal with emergency situations in a calm manner. Integrity, commitment and courteous.
• Following instructions & Procedures
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma