Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Branch Sales Manager | Automall | Ajman
About The Company:
Al Futtaim Automall, used car division of the Al Futtaim group is the largest most trusted used car retailer in the region for over a decade. A team of vibrant, highly skilled and passionate employee's strive to deliver a delightful experience to its customers and succeed making Al Futtaim Automall an exciting place to work in and a successful business year after year
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Branch Sales Manager to join the Al Futtaim Automall team in Ajman. The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Achieve sales volume and net margin targets consistently
- Minimise financial risk through close control of Retail disposal routes and vehicle ageing
- Drive customer and employee group engagement initiatives.
- Develop the teams used car sales skills through controls, coaching and continuous on job training
- Ensure smooth operations and attend to customer complaints or feedback efficiently.
About the candidate:
You are a seasoned and competitive professional with 2 to 3 years experience in retail sales. You are passionate, you love autonomy and can grow market share with a first class customer experience at the heart of everything you do. You have excellent motivational skills, are culturally sensitive and are able to develop strong working relationships. This role is all about results, so you must have the skills mentioned below plus the ability to deliver the bottom line whilst adhering to Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent performance coaching and team building skills.
- Ability to enhance customer relationships to build mutually rewarding partnerships
- Team player with evidence of building cross business support
- Good coordination and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentational
- Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative to achieve results on time
- Demonstrate Al Futtaim Automall core service values (Warm welcome, Easy, Transparent, Special, Personal)
- Spoken Arabic is a distinct advantage
A confident and positive individual with a ‘'Yes we can'' attitude
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.