Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Brand Marketing Manager - Home Furnishings Division-Kuwait
Alshaya is delighted to have the opportunity to introduce Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands to the Middle East. William-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high quality products for the home throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Pottery Barn Established in 1949 in New York City, USA and acquired by Williams-Sonoma, Inc. in 1986, Pottery Barn is a premier home furnishings retailer in North America. The brand was founded on the idea that home furnishings should be exceptional in comfort, quality, style and value. Pottery Barn's in-house design team draws their inspiration from time-honored models around the world to create seasonal collections that are unique to its stores. Key product categories include:
Furniture, Bedding, Bath, Rugs, Window Treatments, Tabletop, Decorative Accessories, Ledges and Lighting.
Pottery Barn Kids launched its first catalog in January of 1999 and quickly became a premier retailer for children's home furnishings and decorative accessories. Building on its immediate popularity, Pottery Barn Kids opened its first retail store in September of 2000 in Costa Mesa, California and now operates 87 stores in the U.S. A and Canada. In May 2001 potterybarnkids.com was introduced, giving customers the ultimate online shopping experience. In addition to product, the site offers an extensive Baby & Gift Registry, decorating tips, how-to guides, safety advice, craft ideas and much more. Virtually all of the merchandise is designed in-house and is exclusive to Pottery Barn Kids.
The Brand Marketing Manager would be expected to deliver the brand marketing and promotional strategy within agreed budgets, through the promotion and development of the brand identity. The Brand Marketing Manager ensures that the brand building activities are delivered with expertise, creativity, quality and optimal cost.
* Collaborates with Brand Managers to develop the marketing and advertising plan
* Recommends and coordinates the critical path and delivery of all brand promotions
* Responsible for the most cost effective and best quality production of all locally sourced graphics, fixtures and visual merchandising equipment
* To plan and deliver the Brand Marketing Strategy within agreed budgets.
* To act as the communications partner, promoting and developing the brand identity
* To ensure effective communication with agencies in all markets and ensure adherence to agreed procedures, cost agreements and service levels
* To maximise the commerciality and visual impact of the store
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Marketing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.