• Administer and continuously deploy the brand strategy across the expanding physical and digital environments of the retail and corporate brands
• Ensure compliance with the brand guidelines in all branded material and communication
• Manage relations with suppliers for printed material and other media in relations to brand guidelines and strategy
• Some previous brand administration, documentation and compliance experience
• Excellent, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Effective Coordination and Time Management skills.
• Sound understanding of marketing principles.
• Good team player.
• Build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
• Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and very creative.
• Excellent command of verbal and written English/Arabic skills.
• Strong understanding of various stakeholders communication requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing is preferred or Business Administration
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Banking; FMCG; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma