Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Monitor staff achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals, and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties.
2. Ensure that all direct reports acquire the competencies for effective performance in their roles, through appropriate training and professional development.
3. Optimize the use of personal and team time/effort in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality.
4. organize contracting with brokers, in collaboration with legal.
5. review terms and conditions of new broker contracts and commission rates, set in collaboration with underwriters in the SBU's.
1. Excellent Communication skills
2. Negotiation skill, direction setting and execution.
3. Relationship management skills.
4. A graduate of Bachelor's degree in any field.
5. Institute of Banking Insurance Foundation Certificate Exam holder.
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia; Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) is a Saudi Joint Stock Company established in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Royal Decree number M/5 of 17.4.1405H (5.4.1985 G) and was registered on January 18,1986G (7.5.1406H) under Commercial Registration number 1010061695.
The purpose of the Company is to transact in cooperative insurance operations and all related activities such as reinsurance or agency activities. Its principal lines of business include motor, marine, fire, medical, engineering, energy, aviation, takaful, and casualty insurance.