BTU Metering Technician
1. Assist in inspection of sites to ensure that meters are being installed as per specifications. Provide appropriate feedback to Supervisor.
2. During periodic inspections, identify and repair / replace faulty meters.
3. Investigate into assigned customer complaints by inspecting the site and submit findings for further action.
4. Provide support in commissioning of new meter.
5. Assist the Meter readers in taking meter reads from different properties, as required.
• Diploma or trade certificate in Electrical / Mechanical or at least 2 – 3 years experience handling BTU meters
• Good trouble shooting skills.
• UAE Valid Driving license is a must.
• Knowledge of MS office would be an advantage.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Palm Utilities is the region’s leading supplier of district cooling services and we cool more commercial and residential properties than any other district cooling provider in Dubai.