Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This position will perform complex analytical responsibilities. Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports for individual companies and consolidate reports, updates balance sheets, P&L statements, cash forecast and adjust budgets, analyze results. Automate and prepare reports for all companies that fulfill the requests of auditors, management and owners. Compare budgets to actual and to last year analyze the variances and submit recommendations for approval. Assist in studies and projects.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
• Prepare regular and special budget reports; communicate with concerned managers to ensure accuracy of the budget.
• Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
• Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation.
• Prepare cash flow forecast separated and consolidated, and review it monthly. Communicate with accountants and finance managers to ensure the accuracy with the cash flow forecast.
• Automate reports within the ERP system.
• Proactively identify issues or trends and highlight them to management along with recommendations on how to resolve.
• Perform monthly detailed analysis on balance sheet and income statements compare actual results to last year and budget, provide notes and recommendations.
• Prepare all work in a timely manner with a high level of attention to detail
• Prepare variety of management reports and performance analysis.
• Support ad hoc reports for all companies.
• Assist in month end and year end closing.
• Cooperate with auditors of the company.
• Qualified candidate should have experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Qualified candidate should have an experience in FRx financial report writer, management reporter and good experience of building the budgets in GP.
• Acceptable level of knowledge of IFRs.
• Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Team player and should work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 6+ years fulltime accounting/finance experience in UAE (preferably with a group of companies) (UAE)
• Professional certificate CFA, CMA or CPA
• Strong understanding of accounting theory
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Personal Care and Service; Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma