Budgeting & Reporting Manager
• Preparation of short and long term strategic and operating plans pertaining to Petra’s goals.
• Initiate Petra’s annual budget process; maintain financial models and templates used for budgeting.
• Prepare the standard budget forms for all Petra’s Divisions / Departments / Sections.
• Communicate guidelines and basic assumptions developed by Petra’s senior management that shall be considered in the budget preparation.
• Monitor the preparation and compilation of operating and capital budgets to ensure submissions within communicated timelines.
• Review individual budgets to ensure consistency with and support of Petra’s strategic initiatives.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus
• Professional Certification such as CMA, CIMA is preferable
• Minimum of 7-9 years of related experience, of which at least 2 years of management-level experience in financial planning, analysis and budgeting
• Strong knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and cost accounting in addition to local reporting and tax regulations and reporting standards
• Knowledge in the industry
• ERP Systems Knowledge
• Demonstrated managerial and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Negotiation and people skill
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong organizing, planning and prioritizing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent Excel and Word Processing skill
• Excellent English and Arabic oral and written communication
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Petra Engineering Industries Co. was founded in 1987 with a broad vision to produce a wide variety of HVAC equipment that meet a diversity of application requirements and to export to major worldwide markets. The execution of successful corporate and business strategies to this effect soon took Petra to great heights and enabled them to begin competing with long-established companies.
By 1994, Petra expanded its line of HVAC equipment utilizing some of the industries most advanced machinery and raw materials to achieve the highest quality standards. Their equipment was quickly gaining recognition in over 20 countries worldwide. To handle the increasing demand for their products, the facilities were expanded and the technology of the products was continually improved.
With advent of the new millennium, Petra was designing and manufacturing a large array of quality HVAC equipment to suit all commercial and industrial applications. Their strategic finesse and exceptional products enabled them to enter the US market. Being one of the most competitive and challenging markets, the US symbolized a major milestone of success for Petra. With dedicated drive, Petra continues to export to the US and over 50 countries worldwide.
Today, Petra Engineering Industries Co. is a market leader as a designer and manufacturer of sophisticated, high quality commercial and industrial HVAC equipment. The company has grown significantly and today has a facility that is over 300,000 m2 with more than 1500 highly competent technical and managerial employees, and to cope with the increasing demands for Petra’s products Worldwide, Petra has embarked on an expansion program to build a 200,000 m2 production facility at Mafraq – Jordan and a 30,000 m2 facility in Saudi Arabia.