Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Bus Boy - IHOP - Kuwait
For 53 years, the IHOP family restaurant chain has served its world famous pancakes and a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are loved by people of all ages. IHOP offers its guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of March 31, 2011, there were 1,513 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Kuwait-based M.H. Alshaya Co., WLL has signed a multi-restaurant franchise agreement with IHOP for the development of 40 new IHOP Restaurants in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain and Egypt. The agreement marks the first major expansion of the IHOP chain outside of North America and represents the largest international development deal in the brand's history.
Alshaya is now looking for those individuals who are highly motivated, ambitious, and results-oriented that can help in launching IHOP in the Middle East. You are the missing ingredient in our recipe for success.
For more information about the band please visit our website:
Clear and reset tables, clean dining area and tables, wash dishes, pots, utensils, silverware, china, and glassware, etc. ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guest standards of cleanliness are met.
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP employees and customers.
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Pick up, sort, and wash all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans, utensils, etc.
- Follow dish machine and/or sink procedures per IHOP SOP.
- Unload, unbox, rotate, and store food, equipment, and supplies as necessary.
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in the service areas and dining room.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Dispose of all trash properly.
- Check restrooms hourly to ensure proper stocking levels of supplies and the cleanliness of the facilities.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts.
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or acting supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.