A Lebanese Offshore Company based in Basra with a focus on supply and services to the diversified Oil & Gas Sector in Iraq.
In this senior role, the BDM shall be responsible for developing new business avenues for the Organization, promoting and marketing its activities and services to the various Oil and Gas related companies in UAE, Iraq and international markets. He is accountable for gathering industry and market data and shall contribute to the growth and expansion of the company by reaching out to new customers.
Include but not restricted to;
1. Prepare Business plan, strategy, Budgeting, costing and manage existing customers’ data base;
2. Identify, evaluate and develop new business avenues all over UAE, Iraq and International market;
3. Maximize contact with key accounts, key people & executives at various existing and prospect organizations and focus efforts to obtain new deals and generation of new enquiries for the business;
4. Develop strategic alliance with International companies to strengthen the company’s chances of pre-qualifying and succeeding in winning new contracts;
5. Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the achievement of sales targets;
6. Follow up and manage customer inquiry up to successful award of contract;
7. Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable the company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities;
8. Ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customers needs and expectations between those and the company;
9. Ensure liaison with other business units belonging to the same group as appropriate and in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues;
10. Foster and develop privileged customer relationships with key customers in Basra, GCC and Europe which result in increased business; Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements;
11. Liaise with related department managers and Corporate General Management on the group level upon submitting bid documents;
12. Interact with the concerned Group’s Head of Units to maintain & optimize relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders;
13. Provide input to management using market information to leverage the company’s position in future and potential projects;
14. Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities; Keeping abreast of the latest industry news and trends
15. Any other duty as assigned.
1.Presentable & articulate;
2.Team player with good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
3.Sense of initiative and results oriented;
4.Be capable of hands on problem-solving with the ability to generate ideas and address solutions;
5.Exceptional customer awareness and sales skills in the business development within the oil and gas industry with ability to market the company’s services to the various oil companies & close deals;
6.Excellent networking skills and ability to establish and expand professional relationships with customers;
7.Enjoying techno-commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in bids;
8.Excellent Networking skills and ability to build relationships with customers;
9.Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in dynamic and competitive environments;
10.Travelling flexibility across Iraq and UAE.
1.Bachelor in Business Administration.
2.MBA is a plus.
3.Senior level with Minimum 8 years experience;
4.Experience in Oil & Gas industry is preferred.
5.Proficiency in English & Arabic. French is a plus.
Bachelor in Business Administration"
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Engineering; Construction
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma