Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager Sales and Services - System Solutions | OMASCO | Oman
About the business:
Oman Marketing and Services Company (Omasco) is a leading trading, property and financial services business in the Sultanate of Oman with key activities in automotive, marine, electronics, projects and engineering, industrial products and other services. Established in 1974, the company represents leading world-renowned brands and strives to be one of the most respected companies in Oman. The Sultanate of Oman holds a well deserved reputation as a highly desirable lifestyle location on the Indian Ocean coast of the Arab Peninsular.
Omasco is represented across Oman with sales and service teams based in each key city or town. The team in Omasco is highly motivated towards trying to provide an excellent customer experience supported by regular training by the franchise Principals to ensure all products can be properly serviced and maintained.
The company holds exclusive distributorship rights in Oman for many world-class brands including Honda, Panasonic, Toyo, Yanmar, GE, Black & Decker, Raymond Weil, Kolber, Dow, Prominent, Culligan, Alba, BPL, Aftron, Rheem, Hamilton Jet and ADNOC.
About the job:
* To be responsible for developing a strategically significant business growth plan and agreeing the annual revenue and net contribution budget together with supporting strategies and actions which are measureable against previous year results and budget tasking
* To lead a professional, capable, high performing, enthusiastic and properly resourced sales and services team
* To carefully train and develop the team and to share industry best practices in providing solutions
* To participate in the identification and evaluation of potential new business opportunities and to eliminate any loss making activities and to make recommendations
* To monitor and improve the performance standards of each individual and the team as a whole.
* To continuously monitor the business to react swiftly to variances to generate business results and growth
* To ensure efficient stock rotation
* Work closely with key partners from Customers, Team, Principals, other alliances (cross selling, etc)
* Create and implement product awareness campaigns/promotional activities
* Liaise closely with the product management team the introduction of new products, training, etc..
* Ensure strict adherence to commercial rules of the business
In order to apply for this role you should possess the following:
* Any Graduate with Management qualification
* Senior career relevant experience.
* Knowledge on selling, execution and project management of Extra Low Voltage systems (or Systems Solutions)
* Integration of different ELV systems
* Knowledge on IP based systems, networks and solutions
* Customer centric focus
* Successful experience in leading and managing customers of relevant industry sectors
* Experience in interpreting and using Market intelligence
* Strong leadership skills
* Attention to details
* Good analytical skills
* Ability to lead and develop a team of multi-cultural, multi-lingual background
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Planning and Organizing skills
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.