Business Development Manager (Wooden Furniture).
• Build, develop and broaden relationships with existing and new clients.
• Ensure that existing clients are managed in a way to maximize potential future revenues.
• Identify new potential clients & secure profitable business.
• Identify and qualify new opportunities for upstream / downstream products and services in the local market.
• Identification of new opportunities fully aligned with regional/ corporate strategy and supportable pursuit process which will lead to high level of success.
• Maximize value to the company of all business development and commercial opportunities.
• Build and manage market knowledge, competitor knowledge and industry knowledge to generate a valuable BD tool.
• Provide proactive relationship management for the existing business and for future projects consistent with the overarching BD strategy.
• Build a detailed knowledge of the company product and service capability in the local market in order that this can be clearly and effectively communicated to current and potential clients.
• Achieve the monthly Sales Target in accordance with the projected business volume & net profit
• Negotiate & discuss with both clients’ engineers & purchasers the possibility of securing business opportunities/contracts technically & commercially.
• Minimize risks & propose new ideas for improving the level of business relationship with customers & recommend new products which might be an added value for the company.
• General computer & MS-Knowledge.
• Proficiency level in English Language.
• Preferred age is between 28-40 years.
Problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Able to work well under pressure
• Customer & employee focus.
• Experienced business developer, understands process, timescales, clients and markets.
• Ability to handle large amounts of complex information in a detailed and coordinated manner.
• Can work as the leader of a team or as a member of a team, able to take decisions.
• Well developed ethical standards and high personal integrity
• Self motivated and responsive; results focused.
• Local Market experience is a must.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field from a recognized university"
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Industrial
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma