Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Process Specialist
Gathering & Analyzing Process Requirements, Design Process Flows, and Develop Process Documentations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Participates in discussions to understand the flow of unstructured processes.
2. Analyzes the requirements and determine the core processes.
3. Determines the boundaries of the defined processes by identifying the input and output of each.
4. Models the current state (As-Is) & future state (To-Be) of business processes.
5. Develops Process Documentations and insures to stay up-to-date in conjunction with on-going changes.
6. Identifies the KPI’s of the processes if applicable.
7. Determines the inter-activity of the processes with each other.
8. Illustrates the logical sequence of the activities within each process.
9. Assists the BPM Manager & other BPM Staff whenever needed.
Work Experience required:
Worked in the same position or in a similar Functional Area.
0 - 2 years of experience
English proficiency is a must
Arabic is a Plus
Microsoft Office, Visio is a Plus, ARIS is a Plus.
Bachelor in Management Information Systems / Business Major / or a similar emphasis.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma