- Must be able to conduct Analysis of “Integrated Enterprise level” System.
- Understand customers’ requirements/problems and document those areas and provide best possible business solutions.
- Identify complete scope of functionalities as early as possible during analysis and breakdown functional requirements on priority and business deadlines.
- Functional requirement must meet the overall “Product” and “Business Users” needs.
- Base-lining of the requirements in the form of Functional Specification that include detail documentation, Use Cases , Process Flows and GUIs.
- Review the ongoing progress of the functionalities under development and provide immediate feedback.
- Responsible for conducting client demos effectively to meet customer expectations
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Anticipates business needs and presents solutions to their lead/manager/project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Delivers informative and well organized presentations.
- Sound presentation skills.
- Well-polished verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- 4 years of IT Business Analysis experience.
Masters / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or related field.
- Job Location:
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Assurety Consulting Inc. was founded in December 2003 with the core focus on helping our customers through business consulting and IT Software development support.; with the philosophy of being response-able and accountable always; with unwaivering commitment to our customer's needs and providing above and beyond value through our capabilities in the technologies and busness verticals we serve.